Mei-Yuh Hwang |
Affiliate Professor at UW EE Department
mhwang at ee dot washington dot edu
Yes, Mobvoi is hiring!!!
- Machine learnig experts and interns
- Developers and interns
- Student visit:
If you are an international student in the AI field, and are interested in
visiting Univ of Washington for 6-12 months, please take a look at the
VISIT program. We may be able to find a match and support your VISIT. Contact me at
mhwang at ee dot washington dot edu.
- 2016/07: VP of Engineering, Mobvoi US LLC
Mobvoi major events:
- 2012/11-2016/05: Principal NLP Scientist Lead, Microsoft China
- 2008-2012: Principal NLP Scientist, Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA
- 2004-2008: Senior Computer Scientist, Electrical Engineering Department, University of Washington
- Led EARS Mandarin speech recognition project.
- Led GALE Mandarin speech recognition project. Won 2007 best Mandarin SR system.
- 1999-2004 Microsoft Speech Product Team, Redmond, WA
- 1994-1999 Microsoft Speech Research, Redmond, WA
- 2017: UW EE Talk
- 2013: IEEE associate editor for Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing
- 2012: IEEE Senior member
- 1987-1993 PhD, Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- 1986-1987 TA, Computer Science, National Taiwan University
- 1985-1986 Intern, III, Taipei
- 1986 Member of Phi Tau Phi Honor Society
- 1982-1986 BA, Computer Science, National Taiwan University
Who says people with Down Syndromes can't have a full life? I am
well loved, social, and happy, a great dancer and work part-time.
Watch my 1st dance performance (sorry, mom was an inexperienced
video shooter) and me on Youtube.
Mei-Yuh's personal home page