MOBile VOIce everywhere
We make speech-enabled smart IoT devices, from hardware to software, all in-house. Please find our Ticwatch,
Ticmirror, Tichome, and Ticpod on our store. We are hiring
in Seattle AI Lab, Beijing headquarter and Wuhan center. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Machine learning scientists
- Familiar with programming in C++, Python or Java.
- Familiar with some open source ML toolkit, such as Tensorflow (Keras),
Caffe, Theano (Groundhog, Keras), CNTK, Torch, Kaldi, etc.
- The following background is particularly favored:
- Signal processing for robust speech recognition
- Acoustic modeling for speech recognition and speaker ID
- Decoder for speech recognition
- Language modeling
- Speech synthesis
- Natural language understanding
- Dialog management
- Deep Q&A and Chatbot
- Machine translation
- SDK Developers
- cpp/java Backend Developers
- Strong strong programming in C++ or Java.
- Experiences in some search engine, such as
Nutch lucene, solr, larbin, xapian, sphinx.
- Online serving, including deployment, monitoring etc.
- Network protocols like http, websocket, RPC.
- Performance optimization and memory optimization. Can debug & solve complicated distributed systems.
If you are an international student in the AI field, and are interested in
visiting Univ of Washington for 6-12 months, please take a look at the
"VISIT" program. We may be able to find a match and support your VISIT. Contact me at
mhwang at ee dot washington dot edu.
Living in Seattle
Back to Mei-Yuh's professional homepage