Founded in 2012 and invested by Google and Volkswagen, we make speech-enabled smart IoT devices, from hardware to AI software and AI chips, all in-house.
Please find details about our products
on tic-store, and
our AI Platform and Speech SDK.
We are hiring
in Seattle AI Lab, Taipei, Suzhou, and Wuhan centers,
in addition to the Beijing headquarter. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Machine Learning Scientists
- Familiar with programming in C++, Python or Java.
- Familiar with some open source ML toolkit, such as Tensorflow (Keras),
Caffe, Theano (Groundhog, Keras), CNTK, Torch, Kaldi, etc.
- The following background is particularly favored:
- Signal processing for robust speech recognition
- Acoustic modeling for speech recognition and speaker ID
- Decoder for speech recognition
- Language modeling
- Speech synthesis
- Natural language understanding
- Dialog management
- Deep Q&A and Chatbot
- Machine translation
- SDK Developers
- Backend Developers
- Strong strong programming in C++ or Java.
- Experiences in some search engine, such as
Nutch lucene, solr, larbin, xapian, sphinx.
- Online serving, including deployment, monitoring etc.
- Network protocols like http, websocket, RPC.
- Performance optimization and memory optimization. Can debug & solve complicated distributed systems.
If you are an international student in the AI field, and are interested in
visiting Univ of Washington for 6-12 months, please take a look at the
"VISIT" program. We may be able to find a match and support your VISIT. Contact me at
mhwang at ee dot washington dot edu.
Living in Seattle
Back to Mei-Yuh's professional homepage