Company Mission: ubiquitous MOBile VOIce
Founded in 2012 and invested by Google and Volkswagen, we make speech-enabled smart IoT devices, from hardware to AI software and AI chips, all in-house.
Please find details about our products
on tic-store, and
our AI Platform and Speech SDK.
We are also actively working with business partners to provide
speech-enabled vertical domain services.
We are hiring in
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and specify your preferred work location.
- Beijing, Suzhou, Wuhan
- Taipei, including supporting 远传小音箱 and
- Machine Learning Scientists
- Familiar with programming in C++, Python or Java.
- Familiar with some open source ML toolkit, such as Tensorflow (Keras),
Caffe, Theano (Groundhog, Keras), CNTK, Torch, Kaldi, etc.
- The following background is particularly favored:
- Signal processing for robust speech recognition
- Acoustic modeling for speech recognition, speaker ID and emotion detection.
- Language modeling for speech recognition.
- Speech recognition decoders.
- Speech synthesis
- Natural language understanding
- Dialog management
- Deep Q&A and Chatbot
- Machine translation
- SDK Developers
- 熟悉一些常用平台的音频架构，比如安卓(了解AudioTrack, AudioFlinger, ALSA等), Linux (ALSA)等
- 熟悉一些代码调试/检查工具如gdb, valgrind等
- 熟悉Java 或者 Objective-C
- Backend Developers
- Strong strong programming in C++ or Java.
- Experiences in some search engine, such as
Nutch lucene, solr, larbin, xapian, sphinx.
- Online serving, including deployment, monitoring etc.
- Network protocols like http, websocket, RPC.
- Performance optimization and memory optimization. Can debug & solve complicated distributed systems.
If you are an international student in the AI field, and are interested in
visiting Univ of Washington for 6-12 months, please take a look at the
"VISIT" program. We may be able to find a match and support your VISIT. Contact me at
mhwang at ee dot washington dot edu.
Living in Seattle
Back to Mei-Yuh's professional homepage